Privacy Statement - Banner Printing
This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information, by bannerprinting.ie.
The data controller of your personal information is bannerprinting.ie which also provides the service to you. Please note that if you contact us to assist you, for your safety and ours, we may need to record calls between us and authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information you provide to us which includes:
- your name (business and/or personal), email address(s), postal address and/or eircode code, and telephone numbers. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you complete one of our online forms which appear on bannerprinting.ie, interact with us over the phone, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions;
- Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service (such as mobile devices, desktop hardware or desktop applications). This information includes:
- your activity on andbannerprinting.ie.ie, such as call history data, device and/or application authentication
- device IDs or other unique identifiers; device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information;
- Information from other sources: We might supplement the information described above with information we obtain from other sources, including from both online and offline data providers. Such supplemental information could include demographic data, interest based data, and Internet browsing behaviour.
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalise our services and marketing efforts, to process your account creation, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to:
- determine your general geographic location, provide localised content, provide you with customised and personalised recommendations for products/services, determine your Internet service provider, and help us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests;
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms (such as the application of our free design service);
- analyse and understand our customers, improve our service (including our user interface experiences) and optimise our products and their standard of quality;
- communicate with you concerning our service (for example by email, push notifications text messaging, and online messaging channels), so that we can send you news about andbannerprinting.ie.ie, details about new features and content available onandbannerprinting.ie.ie, and special offers, promotional announcements and consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests.
Disclosure of Information
We disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
- bannerprinting.ie retains your information for internal use only.Your data is not shared or sold to any third-party individual or organisation, in whole or in part.
- Service Providers: where our customers use our online card payment facilities, you are then automatically sharing your payment data with our appointed payment processors (stripe.com and skrill.com). Data protection policies specific to these service providers can be found on their respective websites.
- Business transfers:In connection with any reorganisation, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement and the law.
Whenever in the course of sharing information we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area and other regions with comprehensive data protection laws, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
You may also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
- While using our services, you will have opportunities to post reviews or other information publicly, and third parties could use the information you disclose;
- Certain portions of our service may contain a tool which gives you the option to share information by email, text message and social or other sharing applications, using the clients and applications on your smart device;
- Social plugins (including those offered by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google) allow you to share information on those platforms.
If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email or text message, simply click the "unsubscribe" link in any email you receive from us or reply STOP (or as otherwise instructed) to the text message.
Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you. To make requests, or if you have any other question regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at
We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks such as free trial fraud. We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to honour your choices, for our billing or records purposes and to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
In the event of a data breach by an unauthorised third party, we will immediately inform all individuals and organisations on which we hold data, of this breach. This notification will include the date of the breach (if known), the information which has been harvested without authorisation (if known), and the short-term actions taken to prevent a further breach.
Other Websites, Platforms and Applications
andbannerprinting.ie.ie is accessible through and/or utilises the features of platforms operated by third parties, or contain links to sites operated by third parties whose policies regarding the handling of information may differ from ours. For example, you may be able to access the bannerprinting.ie through mobile devices, desktop devices or interact with our pages on social media platforms. This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information, shared with, and held by, the andbannerprinting.ie.ie. However, it does not extend to your interaction with andbannerprinting.ie.ie on third party social media platforms.
You must be 18 years of age or older to engage the services of andbannerprinting.ie.ie. In certain jurisdictions, the age of majority may be older than 18, in which case, you must satisfy that age in order to use our service. If it becomes known to us that a minor has submitted their data through one of our online forms, or any other method, this data will be deleted immediately, and in full.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will provide notice of any such changes (including when they will take effect) in accordance with law. Your continued engagement with andbannerprinting.ie.ie after any such updates take effect will constitute acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept any updates to this Privacy Statement, you may choose not to share your personal information with us. In addition, you can instruct us to delete in full any of your personal information we currently hold, by emailing us at email@example.com. To see when this Privacy Statement was last updated, please see the "Last Updated" section below.
Cookies and Internet Advertising
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalisation.
Cookies are not the only types of technology that enable this functionality; we also use other, similar types of technologies. See below for more information and examples.
We and our Service Providers may use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide our website or online service. For example, we, or our Service Providers, may use these cookies to authenticate and identify our members when they use our websites and applications so we can provide our service to them. They also help us to prevent fraud and maintain the security of our service.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential but help us to personalise and enhance your experience with bannerprinting.ie. For example, they help us to remember your preferences and prevent you from needing to re-enter information you previously provided. We also use these cookies to collect information (such as popular pages, conversion rates, viewing patterns, click-through and other information) about our visitors' use of our service so that we can enhance and personalise our website and service and conduct market research. Deletion of these types of cookies will result in limited functionality of our service.
- How Does bannerprinting.ie use other Technologies?
We use other technologies that are similar to cookies, such as browser storage and plugins. Like cookies, some of these technologies may store small amounts of data on your device. We may use these and various other technologies for similar purposes as cookies, such as to enforce our terms, prevent fraud, and analyse the use of our service. There are a number of ways to exercise choice regarding these technologies. For example, many popular browsers provide the ability to clear browser storage, commonly in the settings or preferences area; see your browser’s help function or support area to learn more.
Last updated: 15th June 2019